Oct 26, 2011

From millefiori to textile.


or
Can you see my millefiori canes?

Recently I was occupied with a great project of home textile design. Friends of mine from the textile industry have been asking me for some time to translate my polymer clay work to textile and design a series of tablecloth collection. I must say that this was a challenge for me because there are some ground rules that I had to follow; one of them is to use only 5 colors, not 6, not 7, only five! Well… this rule did not stop me :-) 


Textile design is very dear to me because for many years I worked as a fashion designer and I love all that is connected to fabric and such, so this opportunity was very exiting for me.


 ~~~


There will be a few more months until this project will launch and whenever there will be news I will be happy to share them with you, but for now I will share a few designs from this collection.

Enjoy!!!

 ~~~



So….. can you see the millefiori canes ?

Kisses :))

6 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh so great textile !!!i love them !you know how much i love fabrics !!and i see millefiori cane of course !!!bravooooo!
    bizzzzz
    severine

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) Thank you Severine!! I am happy you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anonymous, whoever you are, I'm sure you are sweet :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronit do you ever sell your Mandela casework. I saw it on pinterest. It's beautiful. Or do you have a tutorial? I see you on Ceatealong Facebook and on Hooked on polymer too. I'm glad you joined us. Thank you Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie,thank you so much, yes I like these groups. No, I don't have a tutorial for the Mandala, sorry..

      Delete

01 09 10