Oct 23, 2011

Last days of summer


It is getting a bit chilly in the evenings these days, but it is still very warm and kind of summery here. So it is a fantastic opportunity to say farewell to these last summer days and to introduce a new collection of hair pins sets for girls or girls at heart.


I used 3 hair pins in each set; on one of them I've attached a slice of millefiori flower cane, on the second I've made a little cabochon and glued it in a lace setting and the third pin got a flower applique.







Because I am pro recycling, I've made the wrapping my self from last year calendar; I used wide stripes from the frame of this very colorful calendar and it was a great solution to attach every set together.



This summer I've added some shelves to my kitchen; in this close up there are some vintage items, one of them is a romantic round tin box that my grandmother gave me, and it is most dear to me :) 



~ Have a beautiful week ~
Hugs & kisses!!!




2 comments:

01 09 10